Saturday, July 27, 2013

Millennium Falcon Cake

So my cousin calls me up and says: "Can you make a cake for my step-son and have it be Lego or Star Wars or a mix of both?"  What!?! Of course I said yes I'm always up for a good challenge.  Anyway, this is what I came up with and pics of steps that I took to create it.  Enjoy!


Final Project


Two large sheet cakes filled with butter cream frosting.



Make sure you have enough cake to cut out the attachment.



I baked a round cake so that I could cut off the top to make a dome.
I attached it with butter cream frosting.



Frosted the whole cake with butter cream frosting because most people don't like fondant.


I used this tasty treats for embellishments and dipped them in candy coding.
Then I used an Icing Writer to do the detailing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment